Product photography for your website, eCommerce, Social Media and more
Product photography tells you a lot about the item from size, shape, colour, and even how it is used. There are many different types of product photography. From simple studio product images to the lifestyle approach, products in action, group photos of a product line, product packaging, and more.
Target4Biz partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production and post production services for high end campaigns, creative content and large scale e-com visuals.
We make it easy to get professional photos of your product quickly and affordably.
You ship it, we shoot it!
We specialize in product photography for your website, online store, social media posts, the Amazon marketplace, print, and more. Just ship your products to our Lisbon studio, our team will shoot and edit them here, then we ship them back to you.
Since our start in 2009 we’ve worked with thousands of clients worldwide and built great relationships with them. We’ve spent over a decade perfecting our process to make it easy to work with us no matter your location.
Why do you need professional photo products?
Professional photos sell more product
Help increase conversions
It’s no secret: High quality photos sell more product. With so many choices out there, sometimes the decision to buy comes down to who has the best photos.
Ever hesitate making an online purchase because of poor quality photos? So do your customers. Great product photography can tip the scales in your favor.
High-quality photography is a mark of high-quality brands and helps maintain a trustworthy image. Help your customers remember your products and your brand with great photos.
Classic product photography
Our core service, ideal for E-commerce. We shoot clean, crisp photos of your product on a pure white background. Each image is professionally shot and edited in our Lisbon studio by our experienced staff of trained product photographers under the direction of our creative director.
How much does it cost ?We always try to offer quality and best price together
2 to 4 photos - $63 per photo
5 to 9 photos - $56 per photo
10 to 19 photos - $49 per photo
20 to 49 photos - $42 per photo
50 to 99 photos - $35 per photo
100+ photos - $30 per photo
Our prices include what others don’t
- No extra charge for group arrangements up to 5 pieces.
- No extra charge for large products up to 3 feet on the longest side.
- No extra charge for products with shiny or metallic surfaces.
- No extra charge for jewelry or apparel.
- No extra charge for black backgrounds instead of white.
- No extra charge for illuminated products such as lit candles or LED displays.
- High resolution 3000 x 3000 pixel (before crop) jpeg image at 300 DPI.
- Pure white background (RGB 255,255,255) with grounding shadow or reflection, where appropriate.
- Photo editing to remove dust, scratches, and minor defects.
- Product prep to include steaming garments, stuffing bags, cleaning smudges, and minor assembly.
- Instant online delivery and free image storage.
- Royalty-free unlimited use license.
Start your order or get a quote
Fill out this form to start a new order or to get a quote for an upcoming order. Once submitted, you’ll receive an email with the following information:
- Shot list instructions. We’ll explain how to send us more details on your project so we can provide a detailed quote.
- Reference number. Your reference number helps us identify your products when they arrive. You’ll use this number when shipping your products to our studio.
- Shipping instructions. We’ll explain how to ship your products to our studio for photography.
A couple final notes
We won’t take any payment right now. That will happen after your project manager writes up your order and sends you an invoice.
There’s no obligation. If you change your mind, it’s no problem. You can start a new order at any time.