How to use online marketing strategies for your small business? Is it possible to act alone?
The Internet must become an ally of your business today, tomorrow and always. But how ?
- Trace a digital marketing plan;
- Position yourself on the internet differently from all your competitors;
- Invest at least 1 hour a day following and optimizing your digital marketing;
- Create a website with a blog and social networks aimed at sales with a weekly update routine;
- Define practical digital marketing objectives (how many followers in how long, how many hits on each page, how many sales you need to make to justify the investment);
- Organize and unify your communication (it is very common to say one thing in each online media);
- Give your audience a voice with surveys and take every opinion into account;
- It values maximum quality and transparency (lying on the internet is never a good idea for companies of all sizes).
What is the most important thing to do?
1 – Make a practical marketing plan
A Marketing plan is as important as the business and tax plan. The first step is to analyze the external and internal factors that can influence the company’s performance. Understand how the customer’s buying behavior works and get to know the other players (competitors) in the market well. This helps define the company’s positioning and outline marketing strategies, objectives and goals. Every marketing plan must have a schedule that indicates a person responsible for each action.
2 – Build your online presence
3 – Calculate the return on marketing
One of the greatest advantages of digital marketing is the possibility of clearly and precisely measuring the return on your investments, which can be quickly perceived in the course of the business. Before an action, define exactly who your audience is and what the expected effect is. Have an organized spreadsheet that compares the objective of the new strategy with the result achieved. Also compare the numbers from the previous period to calculate the impact of the effort made to publicize the brand.